Be a guest on our blog! We are always looking for guests who are willing to share valuable information with our audience related to tutoring.
Please take some time to check out the guidelines to be considered a guest on our blog.
GUEST BLOG POSTS SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Guest blog post submissions must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered for publishing on this blog:
- All guest posts must be useful to this blog’s audience.
- All guest posts must be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- No guest posts may be self-promotional or include marketing links.
- All guest posts may include a 2-3 sentence author bio, which will be published at the end of the guest post. 1-2 links to the author’s website, blog or other branded online destination may be included in the bio.
- All guest posts must be original.
- No guest posts will be published that have already been published elsewhere online as verified by Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Please note that submission is not a guarantee of being a guest on our blog. If your guest blog posting is selected, we will notify you via email.
Please submit all guest posts submissions to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org.